BAS

WHY am I drawn to the broken? There must be some underlining reason.
But I am. I want to help. I want to hug. I want to be your personal counselor.

In the beginning I feel I can love you whole. I can make your pain go away, I can make the past seemed like it never happened. 
But then reality hits and no, I am not your savior.
Then I have a light bulb go off.
Am I supposed to be some sort of....leader...or..."small time bible thumper" that leads you to Jesus?
Show you that even though you do have a darkness inside you...that not only do I love you, but so does God? If little, insignificant me can find the beauty in you, don't you KNOW your Creator sees more?

God would not have created you if you weren't meant for SOMETHING. To touch someone's life, to make someone smile. 
How do I go about 'erasing' the negative from your life?
Make you see that you can learn from your past, and not just live it?

Where do I go from here?

Comments