PleaseExcuseMyRant.

HOW DARE YOU 
YOU SON OF A BITCH.
I'VE TURNED MYSELF INSIDE OUT FOR YOU AND YOU'RE MAD AT ME BECAUSE
I HAVE A NEW FRIEND?!?!?
I LOVED YOU THROUGH ALL THE LIES. I LOVED YOU THROUGH THE SHITTY THINGS YOU SAID TO ME. I LOVED YOU THROUGH THE PAIN YOU CAUSED ME. 

I tell people you gave me my smile back. And you did. But at the same time, you turned me into a mush of pathetic, love hungry, lying, sad sack.
I allowed you to get away with so much. You treated me so wrong. 

YOU'RE MARRIED YOU SORRY SON OF A BITCH.
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. 

I pray for you. All the time. I pray for your FAMILY.
Show some respect for the mother of your child. 

I sinned enough. I spent years knowingly sinning-that makes it even worse. 
I haven't been with you in years. Why fuck with me now? Why the hurtful words?
I prayed you away. I am over it and over you. I have asked for forgiveness.

So what is so different now that you think you have the right to talk shit to me?

I AM NOT THAT SAD, PATHETIC, LONELY GIRL YOU ONCE KNEW. 
I am a strong woman who loves herself and God. 
God is my shield. He is my strength.


Besides. You're not my type anymore. You actually have a job.  :)

Comments

Post a Comment

what do you think?