FAN CLUB

2012 has been a rough rough year so far. 
August has been the roughest month. 
Weekend of the 18th the most difficult to make it through. 
I have spent most of August scared in my own home, worried about my safety, and the safety of my unborn child. 
And now, I have people with true ugliness on the inside, concerned with me and taking time out of their days to come and write on my blog.  The thought makes me laugh. 
Oh my gosh, let me go cry in a corner because some idiot found out how to use the internet and find my blog. Keep coming. You won't see me shed any worry over such childish stupidity. BLAH.

I think my battles are far from over. But I am ready and willing to fight them head on. 
I found another broken person. Thought I could help. Thought I could love them happy, and AGAIN, I was proven wrong. You cannot heal the broken alone. 

I will pray. 
I will pray for the father. Every single day. I will pray for his healing and his happiness. 
I will pray for my fan club, that they find a way to true love in their heart, and find something better to do with their time. 
I will pray for my friends that they continue to know I love them .
I will pray for my unborn child.

Comments

  1. Your friends are praying right back at you! I pray that each day be filled with wonder and amazement, in awe at the miracle God has blessed you with. I pray that over time you can have a friendly and cordial relationship with the father and that he too realize the blessing that his child has a loving mother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?