I've never been good at showing affection. 
I have a strict no touching rule AND a 3ft bubble around me.
But, through the years, through the friends and lovers, I've been taught how to love and accept love. 
I can actually hug now, and sometimes, I'm actually screaming for one on the inside.

There are stories that can go along with this story-sweet, sad, and just plain awkward,
but the one that I've been thinking about lately.....

This poor poor child. I have 30 years of misplaced affection (mainly dogs) and held in hugs that this little nugget is going to be the full scapegoat of. 
I will smother this baby with love and affection. 
Sorry kid--but yous gots 30 years of unused hugs coming your way. 

Comments

  1. Aunt Cece can't wait to witness this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?