My. Mother. 
Grrrrrrrrr

Of all the people in my life to have little if any faith in me-she has none. 
I was told I won't remember to feed the baby.
I was told I would go running back to the baby daddy cause I'm not smart.
And THEN, I was told I don't have enough fight in me to run Lisco.

Really bitch?! REALLY?
Thems fighting words and YOU just decided for me what I'm doing. 

Now I just have to find someone else to call in a panic when the baby is fussy and nothing works. Cause you can bet I'm not calling that negative ass woman.

Comments

  1. I was told I would forget the baby in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will do great. The first baby is scary yes but mother instincts kick in. Have no fear you will be a great mom. As for the babys dad...dont count on him changing for you or that baby. Sorry but it is what it is. You dont need him anyway. You'll rock being a mom and that baby will be blessed to have you as his or her parent. You have plenty of other people to call for help and advice. Your friends. Family isnt always what its cracked up to be...unfortuantely. Have faith in yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?