Shame

I have to hang my head in shame on this confessional Tuesday.

Have you heard of the show Bad Girls Club?
It's a show on the Oxygen channel.
 The show centers on seven mischievous and rebellious women with different backgrounds and personalities, who have a number of physiological and behavioral problems. They are introduced to the show to change their pernicious behavior and accomplish specific goals.

I happened upon this show yesterday, HATED it yet watched it. These girls (no way a woman would act like that) are ignorant, drama loving bullies who do everything they can think of to get the other girls to leave the house. I watched with disgust as these girls threw a bed into a pool, poured make-up down the drain, bullied a girl with pots and pans in her face at 3 AM.....it just went on and on. AND THEY THINK THEY'RE RIGHT! They believe that getting in another girls face and calling her fat and saying that she has the worst mothering skills, is a way to win in life. Seriously? We let these ignorant women have a TV show? We let these girls tear each other apart with harsh words and deceitfulness for entertainment?!? 
It made me sick. I was stuck with permanent yuck face until I fell asleep. 

I am shamed that I watched it....but more shame came from my thoughts. 

Everyday innocent, sweet, loving people/kids are taken. Beaten. Tortured. Scared to death.
The thought that entered my mind--why are these girls allowed to act like this? Since they are "the baddest bitches around"-let them be beaten. Let them be kidnapped for a week. Let them be held in a dark room with what seems like no chance for survival and see if they still feel as strong and bad ass as they once did. Let a man slap that girl in the face when she tries that stupid head role. Let's see if they're 'street smarts' help them. 

LORD I APOLOGIZE FOR SUCH HARSH THOUGHTS. 
I know everyone has a role in this lifetime, even if I do not understand WHAT it could possibly be. 

I'm turning off my TV. Blah.

Comments