Jagged Paths

I. Am. So. Very. Blessed.

Sure-my life hasn't been a straight forward, easy going journey. I might have strayed several times from my "correct" path, but it's been a good life. A good good life.
It's amazing the things I have gone through to get to the point I am at right now.
I've lost people that I wish were still here with me.
I've met some people I should have turned and ran away from.

I have done many many things.
I have seen many many things.

I have had many up days.
I have had many down days.

Just think about something. Everything that you have done, every choice that you have made, has led you to the place you are right now. RIGHT NOW has been a road you've taken.

Right now-I am sitting in front of a computer with a glass of wine and a baby strapped to my chest.
Right now I am a mother.
What are you?
What will you be tomorrow?

Where am I going to be in 5 years?



Comments