Thanks

I truly am so very very blessed.

I have a beautiful daughter that I get to love.
I have amazing friends that come from out of state to see me.
I have friends that can tell there is something wrong just by the way I say "hello" over the phone.
I have friends that will stop their chores to come have lunch with me.
I have a mother, who somewhere in the span of nine months, turned into an amazing grandmother.
I have a job that allows me as much time with my daughter as I want.
I am able to pay my bills and still afford fatty food. ;)
I have a beautiful home and yard to play in everyday.
I have 2 spoiled ass (and newly jealous) dogs.
I have a good, working, reliable truck. 

And the most important thing to me is that I KNOW how truly blessed I am.
I know not everyone gets to do the things I do, have the things I have, or get lucky with a job like mine. I KNOW not to take advantage of what and who is in my life at the moment. I could wake uup tomorrow and this could all be gone.
But as of RIGHT NOW... I.AM.BLESSED.

I was so very blessed yesterday.
I am so very blessed today.
And I pray to be so very blessed tomorrow.

I.
Am.
Thankful.




Comments