seis

I love you through and through, 

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow too.


9/20/2013

6 months.....
Since my old life ended,
And my new one began.

Since I stopped being "Lisa",
And turned into "Momma Lisa"

Since I stopped caring what anyone else thought of me,
And cared only about my image in my daughter's eyes.

Since I said the word DAUGHTER for the first time.


It's a very very VERY surreal moment in time.
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I'm not freaked out about it.
I can't go out on a whim anymore, and it's the least of my worries.
I have been known to now go to bed at 7pm, and I couldn't be more at peace.
I am spoiled enough to have one night a week to myself, and I usually end up romancing myself with Lonestar beer and dollar store candles.

I not only have a purse..I now own a MOM PURSE.
If you google it...it shows you pointers on what to carry.

6 months ago I could say I had never pooped holding a baby...
I could say I had never picked another persons nose....
I could say I had never had poop stuck underneath my nail....


Downsides?
-phantom baby cries. real thing.
-interrupted showers
-baby monitors. devils playground.
-losing friends.
-the smell of old formula
-mom guilt. also real.
-OCD overdrive. leads to eventual meltdown and then redirection.
- MY....ASSSSSS



Plus side?








Comments