Dear Anonymous-You're Sad. And sound like a jacksass.

 Anonymous said...
"Speaking of leaving him there like that...He wouldn't be there if you hadn't left him that day and called an ambulance instead of being selfish in fear of jail time. Which technically you should have to do, you know the truth and so does God. I'll leave it at that. The headstone is paid for and waiting on the picture to be laser inscribed. There is stuff out there all the time. It has been a long time but it's difficult to go thru pictures and I don't have to carry around guilt that I could have saved him. "


Such a sad life you must live.



It is absolutely none of my business what this person, or any other person thinks of me. Nor do I care.
It's also not my place to get rude with such an idiot. I have no clue who anonymous is or how they handle their grief. Well, they obviously don't do that well either. I hate to tell you this,
but your words don't hurt me. They don't offend me, they don't scare me, they don't bring up any bad feelings in any way. The only thing this comment does is make me sad for whoever wrote it. It makes me feel bad for this person who walks around with a chip on their shoulder because they are clueless as to what happened.


Why it was decided that his journey here on earth was complete that day, I do not know, I don't understand, and I still get angry. 
I grieved for him. For a very long time. Honestly-I still grieve.
I didn't think I'd make it.
But I did.
I came out of it a different person.

Loma was a beautiful, charismatic, loving, and cherished human being.  It blows my mind that anyone would ever think I'd do anything to him. He was my world.

Your accusations make you sound like an idiot. 
It doesn't matter to me about the ugliness that comes from your heart. You'll heal one day.You'll finally open your eyes and heart.



Yes-I KNOW THE TRUTH AND SO DOES GOD. 
Blah. I hate it when ungodly people use his name to try and make a point. A foolishly incorrect point at that.

Jail? Mmmkayy. Sure.




May I make a tiny suggestion?
I don't know who is "making the headstone"...but I think I'd look into getting someone else to do it.
11 years is a long time to be carving.


AND I'LL JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT. 

[insert head shake] 








Comments