Cleanse

- (He's) getting married and although I do not agree with it, nor do I BELIEVE it, I will pray and have hopes for them. Maybe he'll get some act right in him. Pfft.

-(He) called to say he's not eating beans, said he missed me, and that he's happy and sober. Mmmmm..... I'll be happy for him from afar. 

-I do not hear from (her) anymore, and I think it's better that way. I do not like being lied to.

-(He) left town for the weekend and my first thought was "damn I miss him", until I realized I don't. Good feeling.   

-Jr. and Sr. continue commenting on my pregnant weight. Ya know what......I'll loose this weight, and you two will still be disrespectful fucks. 

Good day sir. 




Comments

  1. Your worth more and your attitude is right on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?