Insight into You

i love reading blogs. all kinds of blogs.
serious blogs.
ranting blogs.
funny blogs.
photography blogs.
travel blogs.
sex blogs.
animal blogs.

i just love to read what people like to share about themselves.
their sense of humor, their love of food, their hate for their job....

i use my blog to express..
my love of animals, food, God, books, photography, love....
i use my blog in hopes of reaching someone like me.
i use it to reach YOU.

if you ever wonder "is anyone even reading my blog?"
I AM.

-i find it interesting how you travel the world with nothing but a backpack.
-and you, who read that book and you're now dissecting every chapter--love it!
-and all those pictures you post of food---damn you make me hungry.
-i follow my love, so i can have little updates about how baby fig is doing and how life is treating you.
-i visit your site often so i can laugh and brighten my day.
-and damn dude-i love the photos you take.

I READ.
i read your blog.

thanks.
thank you for letting me into a little piece of your mind.

Comments