Reblogging so I can blame Others for my Bad Choices.

 In Dec 2011 I posted this article because I believed it described me perfectly.
I am a loving person with huge trust issues.
I stay closed off, opening up to those who judge me.
I shut people out, while wishing they'd know me better.  
I will give ALL of myself, but only to the wrong people. 
I'm capable of developing an unhealthy obsession, and have been known to act like someone never existed. 

IN OTHER WORDS: my shits fucked up and I believe 2015 will be the time to figure it out.


cause I'm drained.
and here's the fucking article- 

Finally- an explanation.

Emotional Deprivation Disorder was first discovered by Dutch psychiatrist Dr. Anna A. Terruwe in the 1950's and was called the Frustration Neurosis (De frustratie neurose in Dutch; Deprivation Neurosis when translated into the English language by her colleague, Dr. Conrad W. Baars).

 
Dr. Terruwe found that a person could exhibit symptoms of an anxiety disorder or repressive disorder when these symptoms, in fact, were not the result of repression, but rather the result of a lack of unconditional love in early life.

Emotional Deprivation Disorder is a syndrome which results from a lack of authentic affirmation and emotional strengthening in one's life. A person may have been criticized, ignored, neglected, abused, or emotionally rejected by primary caregivers early in life, resulting in that individual’s stunted emotional growth. Unaffirmed persons are incapable of developing into emotionally mature adults until they receive authentic affirmation from another person. Maturity is reached when there is a harmonious relationship between a person’s body, mind, emotions and spiritual soul under the guidance of their reason and will.


 

Comments