If I ever cross your mind...

I haven't talked to you in a while.
How are you doing?
No I mean really....
HOW ARE YOU?

What would you tell someone if you could? Without them knowing it's you?
Just a way to say it -even if anonymously?

How much would you share?
Would you unload your days worth of complaints..
Your undying apologies..
Your worries about life..
The stressful thoughts you have..
That REALLY hilarious joke you came up with..
Something awesome you saw..
Or brag about a meal you cooked..

Or would you simply say "I love you".  "I miss you".

How long can you hold your words inside?
Why do you stay silent- even when you're hidden?

 -For some reason it seems that we don't want people to know that we are human.
But we are. We can not hide what we feel forever. It is essential to our sense of ell-being that we find a way to open up and let someone know what is going on inside.

It's anonymous.
So go ahead.
Tell me-


How are you really doing today?

Comments