see also: unexpected findings that make you go hmmm


Wonder. . .
             by Amber Lea Layton
 
Come back into the chaos, 
lend me your time. 
What is the never-ending need, 
to heal your pain and mine? 
The intensity is sincere, 
it makes sense to only me. 
Can we make this work? 
Patch together the pieces, 
will I ever be free? 
Who holds our future, 
I realize, it is in my hands. 
Alone. . .I make plans.






--------------------------------------------------------------------------
serendipity--- 

I found this poem.
In a way that makes no sense...
I believe it was the universe...
Like I was supposed to read this.
I have absolutely no idea if the author is actually her.
But the meaning behind the words..
Rings so true in the shared obsession.

serendipity: the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for; also : "fortunate happenstance"



touché universe.     touché


click me
see...

Comments