IsThatYourRealFace(AndOtherUnintendedBurnsFromAToddler) Vol:1

-I don't like what your face is doing.
         after coming out of the bathroom with a mask on.

-But your voice is boring
        when I told her to listen to me.

-Did you make it smell funny in here again?
        burnt the popcorn. (I swear) 😊

-I gave you $2 for your birthday, you could buy a brush.
        well-I gotta give her this one.

-Your face is making my head hurt.
        this one was just a random observation

-You stay on this side and I'll go to this side. 
          when I tried to help her with swimming

-I don't have to dress like you do I?
        about a once a week question

-You're sad because your friends don't like you aren't you?
        another random

-You should put a bigger shirt on.
        the dryer shrunk my shit

-Ottis is funnier.
        after I laughed at my own joke

-Your arm taste like poop.
        when she was going banana sammich during a sugar high

-Can you make your hands softer?
        during a bath

-Did you forget how to open the door?
        after I ran into the garage door

-Can you make my dinner taste good today? 
          another random

-Wow! Your number is way bigger bigger than mine!!
        after I stood on the scale

 norms not funny

 
sonofabitch kid 

 









Comments